One reason for our growth is the friendly support we provide to clients. We’re looking for a positive and empathetic person who loves to connect with other people and solve their headaches. With you in the team, our clients will receive the day-to-day support they deserve.
What you’ll do:
- Be the first point of contact for the needs of our customers. You answer questions over the phone, chat and mail. When you hear a question several times, you proactively write articles so customers can answer questions themselves and transmit the feedback to the team.
- Maintain and develop further our community platform, containing help articles and self-learning tours.
- Help our customers (and us) to transform from a company that does direct support to a company where customers can solve their problems through self-service.
- Fluent in German (written and spoken), understand Swiss-German and can hold phone conversations in French. More languages are a plus.
- A reliable and solution-oriented person. You see the work, have creative solutions and are motivated to reach the goals you set yourself.
- Full of positive energy and don’t let yourself down after a challenging encounter.
- Ready to take over responsibility.
Are you looking for meaningful work and lots of learnings and responsibilities in a fast-growing startup? Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org